As far as PG admissions in SPA Delhi is concerned, here it is:-
The students are selected on the basis of their GATE Ranks, Academic Profiles, Written Test, Personal Interview & the quality of their previous work experiences & their achievements. Minimum 55% marks are required but the selection criteria are as follows.
- GATE Pass
- Minimum qualifying marks should be More than 60% marks in academics.
If you are fulfilling these two criteria surely you will be shortlisted. Now the selection Process begins as follows:
They will call you on a certain Date and ask three things from you during registration.
- GATE score marks in 10th, 12th B.Tech/B.Arch professional Experience. 40% weightage is given for the above three (20% for GATE, academics & 20% for Professional Experience)
- then they will conduct a formal objective type written test comprises of 50 questions from basic architectural and civil engineering. (20% weightage)
- after that, on the same day, you will be called for interview. (20% Weightage).
- rest 20% is for your SOP.
Based on above all a final merit list will be prepared.